We are currently looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Client Services Coordinator. In this role, you will be able to utilize your exceptional client engagement and analytical skills to deliver an unparalleled client success experience in their use of our software.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification.
- 3+ years of previous software sales, account management, customer success or relevant experience in the technology industry
- Experience in using a software program to manage client engagements
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong presentation skills
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of enterprise software, application systems, and database systems will be a huge plus.
- A self-motivated personality with a positive attitude
- Creative, and friendly personality
- Knowledge of software licensing is an asset
What do you actually do in this role?
- Process and respond to client inquiries or requests, including quotes, invoices, etc.
- Process software licensing requests including software license acquisitions, upgrades, co-terms, etc.
- Provide answers to pre-sales technical questions
- Assist with and participate in client presentations by demonstrating some high-level features of our software through remote meetings
- Work with marketing team on defined marketing campaign follow-up and reporting
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of client services support tools to ensure effective client communications across the organization e.g. flow charts, scorecards, checklists, operation procedures, profile sheets, revenue tracker, etc.
- Train new staff as needed
Who is KingswaySoft?
KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that make data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise clients from over 80 countries including many Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
Why join KingswaySoft?
- You want to make an impact - We create the most sophisticated integration software in the industry, our software is used by thousands of enterprise clients in over 85 countries. At KingswaySoft, you have the opportunity to make a big impact if you excel in performing your job.
- You want to be continually challenged - We emphasize continual improvement within our organization. We always strive to create the highest quality software and offer the best possible client services.
- You want to work with an exceptional team - Our team delivers; we pride ourselves in creating some most creative solutions in the market.
- You want an exciting career - You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You like challenges - At KingswaySoft, you get the opportunities to create or work with solutions that solve some of the most complicated integration scenarios, you will always find challenges in your work.
KingswaySoft is a well-established organization with tremendous growth since the inception of the business. We started with the simple mission that is to help make data integration easy for our clients and partners, and we have established ourselves as a leading solution provider in the data integration and migration space. In this role, you have the opportunity to work with many enterprise clients around the world to help them succeed in using our software. You will constantly be amazed by the positive feedback you will receive from our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced constantly-evolving environment, and you are confident and efficient in solving client issues in a creative way, and have a strong passion with client success, then you are the perfect candidate that we are looking for.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)