Kingston Toyota is currently looking for individuals who can work well independently as well as in a team environment. If you're energetic and passionate about the latest SUV's and cars then this is the place for you.
We offer competitive compensation, discounts on products/services employee, group benefits and offer opportunities to grow within our amazing Toyota Family. If you meet the qualifications and want to work in a positive rewarding environment please apply today.
- 1 year previous automotive Detailing experience an asset
- Valid G Driver's License with a clean driving abstract
- Able to work some Saturday's as required
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- performing interior and exterior cleaning of customer vehicles
- maintain the wash bay in clean and efficient condition
- install accessories and additional components
- Safe use of cleaning chemicals as required for the position
- Lot detailing/cleaning/garbage collection/show room cleaning
- Reliable, punctual and positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time
- detailing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)