Kingston Sanders is a full service, global, sports marketing agency. We are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist in hiring staff for the Downtown Montreal Office.
Talent Acquisition Specialist with proven track records in sourcing and screening to be involved in managing the complete recruitment cycle and identifying top talent.
We need someone who is excited about finding the right people to work with our team.
- Prior experience in the recruitment industry / HR
- A desire to deliver the best quality candidate in a high pressured and time sensitive environment; the ability to assess such candidates
- A proven capacity to manage and deliver the full life cycle of recruiting responsibilities, including but not limited to, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and verifying references
- A track record of proactively developing relationships with passive and active candidates using a variety of methods including emails and referrals.
- Utilize internal and Internet databases to source and identify candidates for current and future needs
- Actively manage job postings
- Screen resumes and applications, schedule and conduct interviews.
- You take ownership of your responsibilities
- You have the ability to execute talent acquisition strategies and tactics, organize processes, and think strategically
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience with a high standard for delivery
- Proven track record of sourcing candidates and filling roles in a competitive labor market
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives with minimal supervision
- Superior time management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Well-developed computer skills using Microsoft Suite (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Self-motivated, adaptable and decisive with a hands-on approach
- High respect for confidentiality
- Fluency in both official languages shall be considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- staffing: 1 year (Preferred)