Kingston Sanders is a Montreal based marketing company representing global gaming brands.
As Gaming Manager, you will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy around acquisition, retention and reactivation of gaming players for our clients' brands.
You will manage and report on the day to day games business constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience, handle and hold.
Your passion for gaming makes you the ideal candidate for the role.
Job Type / Category
Gaming Revenue Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop yearly budget, revenue forecast and promotional plans for clients' gaming brands
- Determine and implement staffing and technology needs
- Work with Marketing Director to create marketing plan to acquire, retain and reactivate players
- Report to clients on the day to day gaming business
- Conduct acquisition and retention promotional testing
- Keep up to date on new marketing strategies and technology
- Create detailed competitive analysis documentation
Passion for gaming is critical
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in gaming, or growth management
- Expertise in gaming revenue, statistics and odds
- Technologically advanced with ability to adapt to new software
- Creative and Analytical mind for problem solving
Job Type: Full-time
- gaming: 5 years (Preferred)