Kingston Sanders is a Montreal based marketing company representing global gaming brands.
As Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for advocating for and executing marketing projects. You are a strong leader who understands design and development cycles. Your complex web development project experience allows you to anticipate and resolve issues before they happen.
You are an expert in documentation and the tools required to be the best.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaison with stakeholders to understand marketing project requirements
- Create documentation that outlines project priorities
- Work with SEO, design and development to set project timelines
- Monitor and report on project process
- Problem solve and manage change to project requirements
- Assure projects are delivered on time
Marketing Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager in an ecommerce or gaming company
- Experience with complex web design and development projects
- Expertise in Asana, Jira and project management software
- Expertise in development cycle timelines, deadlines and expectations
- Ability to communicate Marketing needs to other PMs, Developers and Designers
- Passion for gaming and sports a plus
Job Type: Full-time