Kingston Sanders is a Montreal based sports marketing company representing global gaming brands.
As Marketing Account Manager you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationships with marketing partners. As an excellent negotiator you will create media proposals that profitably promote our client's brands.
Your passion for sports and gaming make you the ideal candidate for the role.
Job Type / Category
Marketing Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Contact potential sports media partners on behalf of our gaming clients
- Negotiate profitable media deals that perform for both our clients and partners
- Provide reporting on the performance your partnerships
- Work with the Account Director and Marketing Director to determine marketing strategies for your sport verticals
- Provide input on creative, user acquisition, retention and reactivation strategies
- Manage and Mentor a Marketing Coordinator
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience negotiating and closing marketing deals
- Expertise in Podcast, Radio, TV, Social, Digital and Influencer Marketing
- Comfortable communicating via phone, email and digitally
- Creative and Analytical mind for problem solving
Passion for sports and gaming is critica
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)