The successful incumbent will work as part of the Crude Oil & NGL team, responsible for the implementation of all aspects of scheduling and optimization of Kingston Marketing's assets including truck and rail movements, pipelines and storage scheduling activities. The incumbent will be organized, self-motivated, team oriented, and possess a commercial mindset. The candidate is required to have proficiency to perform all aspects of scheduling with the ability and creativeness to adapt to constant changes. Ability to work closely with internal and external parties but can perform duties autonomously.
- Daily management of both crude and NGL trucks and pipeline movements
- Manage the movement and scheduling of volumes from multiple receipt locations, coordinating deliveries with downstream carriers and Kingston Marketing's terminal.
- Forecast monthly position to provide Marketing the ability to identify potential commercial opportunities.
- Reconcile daily volumes with the Control Centre to ensure accuracy of forecast.
- Monitor inventories and shipping schedules to ensure that supply is balanced and on plan.
- Communicate with the Control Centre any changes or disruptions on receipts and deliveries.
- Liaise with field operations, trucking and the Control Centre regarding scheduled volume movements to ensure safe and optimal operations.
- Implement and adapt scheduling applications to coordinate scheduling processes (Petrotranz/Egistix/GeoMetrix/Swiftlink).
- Manage documentation associated with all movements, ensuring accurate paperwork and documentation for TDG & Regulatory. Knowledge of tariffs, shipper contracts and regulatory obligations.
- Available after hours/weekend support to Operations/Control Centre and trucking companies and customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce or other relevant discipline.
- 4-10 years experience as a Scheduler or related role.
- High proficiency using analytical tools, including spreadsheets and applications such as Petrotranz, Egistiz, GeoMetrix and/or Swiftlink.
- Extremely reliable with proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to create effective solutions.
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong time management skills in a multi-task environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Note: Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only applicants received from our website and that are qualified will be contacted, please submit your resume on http://www.kingstonmidstream.com/careers/scheduler/.
Job Type: Full-time
- Scheduler: 4 years (Preferred)