If you are outgoing and have a strong history of success in customer service, then you may be an ideal candidate. At Kingston Dodge, we offer extensive on-the-job-training, a generous salary, and excellent benefits.
- Assist Service Manager with coordinating work orders, technicians, service advisors.
- Responsible for supervising Drive-Thru operations and staff
- Greet customers verbally in person or over the phone to instill a good first impression of the dealership.
- Listen attentively to customers to ensure all symptomatic vehicle information is gathered.
- Follow processes to ask the right questions that will help identify all aspects of the vehicle symptoms.
- Book appointments using computer software to arrange an appropriate time for the customer's vehicle to be fixed.
- Take detailed notes of vehicle symptoms using computer software so the automotive technicians can properly diagnose and fix the issue.
- Use prior customer service experience to judge whether the customer's needs are met and concerns are addressed.
- Follow up with customers in person or over the phone using a schedule to provide status updates on their vehicle or to book further appointments.
- Provide information using product knowledge and customer service experience to sell customers on service products.
- Always be friendly and attentive with a good attitude to create a positive atmosphere for customers and coworkers.
- Automotive sales, service, or mechanical experience
- Customer service experience
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- Valid class G driver's licence with clean driver's abstract
- Post-secondary education is an asset
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Self-starter who takes initiative to oversee business success
- Strong conversational and social skills for successfully interacting with customers and employees
- Ability to coach and motivate service staff
- Self disciplined to develop one's own skills, work independently, and take initiative as needed
- Skilled at customer service; over the phone and in person
- Effective at concise, clear, and professional verbal, telephone, and email communication
- Highly organized and adaptable
- Able to meet multiple ongoing deadlines and multi-task
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Excellent computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software programs
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Goal oriented
- Takes initiative
- $60,000 Compensation Plan
- Comprehensive benefits coverage
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Exciting, team environment
- Fast-paced schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- automotive sales, service or mechanical: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)