We're looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to add to our sales operations in our Toronto office. Kingsmen Capital is a growing alternative business financing firm. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for expansion and growth within the company.
The ideal candidate will able to undertake a variety of sales tasks and work diligently under minor supervision. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
$30,000 Annual Sales Draw, plus Commissions and Incentive Bonuses. Earnings potential of $5-$7K/mth
- Maintain trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Proven and established Sales experience - minimum 1 year
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proficiency using Google Suite - Gmail, Sheets, etc.
- Financial Industry Experience would be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $84,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested