About Kingsdale Advisors:
With offices in Toronto and New York, Kingsdale Advisors is the leading shareholder services and advisory firm, having acted on the largest and most high-profile proxy fights and transactions. Since 2003, public companies across North America have looked to the expertise of Kingsdale Advisors to help them reach out to shareholders and secure the success of transactions or resolutions driven by shareholder votes. Kingsdale Advisors' multidisciplinary team offers an array of specialized services focused on strategic and defensive advisory, governance advisory and proxy analytics, strategic communications, and voting analytics. Our expert team of dedicated industry professionals is committed to providing individualized client solutions designed to suit your unique needs.
The role of the Client Care Representative is to provide superior customer service with a client's stakeholder base and meet the desired goal set out by the mandate for which we have been retained (i.e. Annual Shareholder Meetings, Plan of Arrangements, Tender Offers, Contested Meetings, etc.).
We are currently backfilling the Client Care Representative role on the following shift lines, 8 am to 5 pm, 2 pm to 11 pm and 5 pm to 11 pm.
Need for shift lines:
- 8 am to 5 pm - We are seeking Unilingual (English) and Bilingual (English & French (Quebecoise)) speaking candidates who are looking to embark on a career in this niche industry of proxy solicitation.
- 2 pm to 10 pm and 5 pm to 10 pm - Mon - Thurs and Saturdays 10am - 6pm. We are seeking Unilingual (English) and Bilingual (English & French (Quebecoise)) speaking candidates who are looking to embark on a career in this niche industry of proxy solicitation.
This is a contract position that will end December 31, 2019 but may be extended based on performance and business requirements.
- AM Shift - Monday to Friday - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
- PM Shift - Monday to Thursday - 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
*Must be flexible to work extra hours, Friday and Sunday shifts based on business needs*
- Handle multichannel communication with stakeholders which includes but is not limited to inbound, outbound, email, etc.
- Must be able to comprehend key concepts and terms during training of campaigns in order to effectively explain information to shareholders.
- Perform in-depth research to locate contact information for stakeholders.
- Cold calling brokers and financial institutions to determine client stock information.
- Communicate key messaging based on each client's needs.
- Document all call information according to the call center's standard operating procedures, thus gathering and reporting intelligence as required.
- Meet targets and deadlines based on each individual campaign.
- Report any issues, concerns, objections that materially affect a call campaign immediately to the call centre support group.
- Flexibility to work extra hours as needed during peak season and on priority campaigns.
- Perform administrative duties as needed by Call Centre Management.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by Call Centre Management.
Skill Set required:
- Displays excellent critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to speak articulately and professionally, with excellent voice inflection.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Display good judgement in determining when to escalate calls as needed.
- Excellent listening skills and be able to ask effective, probing questions.
- Detail oriented and has the ability to effectively document comments based on interaction with stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions related to workload and be able to work in high pressure situations.
- Learn campaign content at a fast pace.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Show initiative and provide recommendations to improve call centre processes and procedures.
- Enjoy working in a client-focused, structured and goal-oriented environment.
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to follow direction, work independently with little supervision and manage multiple priorities (multitasking skills).
- Must be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- College/university educational background is preferred.
- Knowledge or education in finance/business, previous work in the financial industry or proxy solicitation business is an asset but not required.
Open Positions: 4
Unilingual: 2 - English speaking
Bilingual: 2 - English & Quebecois French speaking
Job Type: Full time contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour to $18.00 /hour (based on level of experience)
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)