We are a local premier developer focusing on creating diverse masterplan communities. With 20 years of experience in advanced comprehensive real estate industry in Canada and China, we have established strong local acquisition knowledge and global connection. With our professionalism, passion and global vision, we believe we can provide our customers refined and high-quality standard homes. For more information, please visit our website http://kingdomcanada.com/.
As the company continues to grow, an opportunity now exists for a Development Coordinator to join our team!
- Assist Director and Manager to provide research and information as required for the preparation of financial analyses.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, spreadsheets, power-point presentations and reports frequently of a confidential, strategic, and/or specialized nature.
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, record meeting minutes and distribute to the project team.
- Assist with preparation of permit packages by coordinating drawings and information required for the application and approval process and assist in obtaining all other municipal permits
- Gather information and perform due diligence on existing projects, potential acquisitions, and potential dispositions
- Maintain project files including filing and recording drawings submissions, change requests, etc.
- Assist the Director and Manager with project tendering and Requests for Proposals.
- Prepare monthly project status reports and ensure they are updated in a timely manner.
- Liaise with consultants, key internal stakeholders and external legal counsel.
- Work effectively with municipal staff to help the Development Department manage the approval process and secure rezoning, development permits and building permits.
- Liaise with accounting and consultants on invoices, tracking and processing requests;
- Review consultant proposals and prepare/amend consultant agreements with oversight from the Development lead.
- Review consultant invoices for accuracy and completeness. Manage and actively track the internal invoice approval process and then distribute to the development accountant
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the project progress by schedule and within budget
- 2-3+ years of related development coordination experience within a development or construction company.
- Bachelor degree in business/urban land economics/architecture/engineering is preferred.
- General understanding of the project development process.
- General understanding of contract language and insurance requirements to facilitate coordination with consultants and contractors.
- Adapt to different communication styles.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written; ability to exercise confidentiality.
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills
- Strong proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
- Development Coordination: 2 years (Preferred)