King Shuttle has immediate availability for a Full-Time Charter Bus Driver.
- Must have a valid Class B or C license to Drive a 28 Passenger Bus
- Currently, we require a Driver for 40-44 hours a week.
- Required 5 days a week.
- Staff parking at our bus lot (downtown Toronto) is included.
Who Should Apply?
- We are most interested in hiring Drivers who are committed to SAFETY.
- Drivers who value punctuality
- Ideal for drivers, who are looking for full-time work.
- Ideal for drivers, who can work 5 days a week
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections of vehicle
- Conduct daily log sheet on the log books
- Communicate with passengers, dispatcher, & other drivers
- Drive passenger within southern Ontario
- 95% of the work will be completed on the same day in-town. 5% of the work will be overnight out of town. Accommodations will be provided for out of town trips.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid Customer Service Skills and Experience
- Age 21 or over
- Valid Class "B or C" or higher Driver's Licence. *Class G is not sufficient*
- At least 2 years experience operating a bus
- The licensee must be valid to operate a vehicle up to 28 passengers.
- License to operate a vehicle of 28 passengers is an asset.
- Clean driver's abstract not more than 2 weeks old (can obtain from Service Ontario)
- Clean driver's CVOR not more than 2 weeks old (can obtain from Service Ontario)
- We will require an Insurance Letter from your current or past insurance company, personal insurance or previous employer
- A clean criminal record check
- Driver must own a smartphone with an internet plan
- Driver must own and be able to operate the phone using a hands-free device
If you are interested, please apply online. We will ask for you to bring your abstract, cvor, and the insurance experience letter to the interview. Without these documents, you will not be permitted to operate our vehicles.
Before we can add you to our insurance you will be required to provide these documents. I
- Driver's Abstract
- Class B or Class C license
- Insurance Experience Letter. This is a letter from your current or past insurance company.
Candidates with these documents in-hand will be immediately fast-tracked through the hiring process.
Drivers with only a G license need not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $17.25 /hour
- driving: 2 years (Required)
- Class B or Class C Drivers (Required)