King Shuttle has immediate availability for a Part-Time Shuttle Bus Driver.
- Currently, we require a Driver for 10-20 hours a week.
- Required 1 to 2 days a week.
- Staff parking at our bus lot (downtown Toronto) is included.
- King Shuttle has availability for an AM shift starting at 4:30 AM or a PM Shift starting at 4:00 PM.
Who Should Apply?
- We are most interested in hiring Drivers who are committed to SAFETY.
- Drivers who value punctuality
- Ideal for drivers, who are looking for Part-time work.
- Ideal for drivers, who can work 1-2 days a week
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections of vehicle
- Conduct daily log sheet on the log books
- Communicate with passengers, dispatcher, & other drivers
- Continuously shuttle passenger between Toronto, Etobicoke, and Milton in a 14 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter or 24 Passenger Mini Bus.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid Customer Service Skills and Experience
- Age 21 or over
- Valid Class "B, C, E, or F" or higher Driver's Licence.*Class G is not sufficient*
- The licensee must be valid to operate a vehicle up to 24 passengers.
- License to operate a vehicle of 28 passengers is an asset.
- Clean driver's abstract not more than 2 weeks old (can obtain from Service Ontario)
- Clean driver's CVOR not more than 2 weeks old (can obtain from Service Ontario)
- We will require an Insurance Letter from your current or past insurance company, personal insurance or previous employer
- A clean criminal record check
- Driver must own a smartphone with an internet plan
- Driver must own and be able to operate the phone using a hands-free device
If you are interested, please apply online. We will ask for you to bring your abstract, cvor, and the insurance experience letter to the interview. Without these documents, you will not be permitted to operate our vehicles.
Drivers with only a G license need not apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $16.25 /hour
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)