Activision Blizzard Media (ABM) has built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. This division is building powerful marketing solutions that are already being embraced by the world's largest marketers. ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad-thinking Sales Account Executive to work on an agency team and to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
This is an opportunity for you to tell our story in the market and build relationships within the advertising agency holding company landscape in Chicago. We're looking for an experienced Sales Executive with previous experience of working within Media and/or Ad Technology, generating demand for Digital Media Sales.
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
Our emergent Advertising division is expanding rapidly across the globe, and as part of this growth, we're building up our Sales team. It's a great opportunity to be there at the beginning and have an impact on the business! Your main responsibilities will be to initiate, build and manage relationships with named agencies.
Cultivate, nurture, grow media sales for OMG in the Chicago market.
Be responsible for identifying new revenue opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing revenue of existing clients under your remit.
Ensure that your clients receive the highest level of perspective and operational support.
Establish and follow a stringent enterprise account strategy to achieve long-term partnership goals.
- 3-5 years of media experience in an agency partnership or ad sales capacity.
- Deep relationships within the OMG ad holding company agencies in Chicago.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to overcome tough objections and win the support of key stakeholders.
- Expertise in digital media and deep understanding of the mobile advertising space.
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals.
- Working knowledge of DFP, Google AdX, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape.
- Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmo, Seattle, San Francisco and Stockholm along with offices in Chicago, LA, Malta, New York, and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.
Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty(r), Destiny and Skylanders(r), Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft(r), Overwatch(r), Hearthstone(r), Diablo(r), StarCraft(r), and Heroes of the Storm(r), and King's Candy Crush(tm), Pet Rescue(tm), Bubble Witch(tm) and Farm Heroes(tm).
We've been one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For(r)" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries.
More information about our company and products can be found on our website,  www.activisionblizzard.com.