King Rose Construction (www.kingroseny.com) is an entrepreneurial, growing NYC general contractor specializing in commercial build outs in the 5 boroughs. Our clients include Columbia University, NASA, The LeFrak Organization, RXR, Dish Network and many other detail-oriented organizations. We are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our Project Management team. The ideal candidate must be dedicated, detail oriented, responsible and have the ability to complete assigned tasks diligently and within the allotted time frame. The position is primarily a field-based role.
- Monitor, under the direction of a project manager, every phase of a construction project
- Effectively assist with monitoring construction schedule and budget
- Coordinate with Clients, Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Compose Submittals
- Process RFIs
- Process Change Orders
- Post Daily Reports
- Prepare Meeting Minutes
- Supervise trades under the direction of the Project Manager
This position is a stepping stone to a Project Manager position for the right candidate.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferably in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
- Excel Proficiency
- Ability to read drawings
- Minimum 1-year experience as an Assistant Project Manager or equivalent role, preferably in NYC
- Profit sharing
- Family Health benefits
- Annual performance reviews
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for financial, professional and personal growth
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 1 year (Required)