The Payroll Generalist provides administrative support to the Human Resources department by performing a variety of clerical duties related to the payroll and recruitment functions. The incumbent in this position assists with all aspects of the preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll, including setting up new employee hires.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee and vendor requests and questions
- Maintain and update personnel files and related records
- Obtain required documentation from new hires
- Perform clerical tasks, including but not limited to, filing paperwork, making photocopies
- Assist with HR programs, projects, and related special events
- Recommend new and innovative approaches to ensure the highest efficiency of department
- General office duties include filing, assorted reporting, miscellaneous letters, print and envelope all checks as needed for specific insert information
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with periodic interruptions
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must present in a courteous and professional manner.
- Analytical skills required to identify and resolve problems effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related field preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance