KINEXON fuels the Internet of Things with real-time intelligence and automation. Specifically, we locate and connect the "things" (objects, people, processes) and ensure, that they interact with each other in the quickest and most intelligent way. We are pioneers in our field. Our leading technologies and products are transforming and shaping tomorrow's production, logistics, sports, and media.
At the heart of our solution is a cutting-edge sensor network for high-precision 3D localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information as well as any other sensor/device information, and deliver valuable insights in real-time. Our solution makes it possible to optimize products and processes sustainably and to automate the latter.
As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers and partners, such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull. In the past, we have won several awards. Due to our strong growth, we are constantly looking for new talents and committed employees who bring KINEXON together with us to the next level.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You love planning, designing and creating communication strategies, content and marketing assets for all of our communication channels.
- You like contributing your own ideas and fascinating your target group with outstanding marketing campaigns.
- You are well versed in PR communication, ideally with contacts to the Industry side of our business (production, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics) or to the professional sports market we operate in (NBA, NFL, NHL, Collegiate Sports..).
- You are familiar with the planning, organizing and executing events, in particular, B2B tradeshows, from A to Z.
- You are a performance-driven Marketing expert - who bases success on the achievement of relevant KPIs.
- You thrive in a team-working environment, and are excited about working together with the German Marketing, US Sales and Project Management teams.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of practical experience in B2B cross-media marketing, ideally having worked in manufacturing and/or sports.
- Successfully completed a bachelor degree in business with a focus on marketing, or a comparable degree.
- An entrepreneurial mind, with a can-do attitude, ideally with start-up experience.
- Enthusiasm and an affinity for technology and sports.
- Autonomous and a well-structured work style.
- A creative and reliable team player with strong communication, especially writing, skills.
- First leadership experience in previous management roles.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- International team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth and a steep learning curve.
- Startup feeling and a lot of fun at various team events around food, sports and party
- Competitive payment, 50% KINEXON health benefit contributions and 401K eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B marketing: 4 years (Preferred)