KINEXON fuels the Internet of Things with real-time intelligence and automation. Specifically, we locate and connect the "things" (objects, people, processes) and ensure, that they interact with each other in the quickest and most intelligent way. We are pioneers in our field. Our leading technologies and products are transforming and shaping tomorrow's production, logistics, sports and media. At the heart of our solution is a cutting-edge sensor network for high-precision 3D localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information as well as any other sensor / device information, and deliver valuable insights in real time. Our solution makes it possible to optimize products and processes sustainably and to automate the latter. As a full-stack provider we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software.
Our solutions are used by prestigious customers and partners, such as: BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
What you will do:
- Coordinate multiple industry projects
- Apply Agile and Scrum methodologies to manage and track project teams
- Establish and maintain projectcommunications with product developers, product owners, stakeholders and other teams
- Work with technical leads and product organization to prioritize tasks
- Ensure that the team is fully planned and productive
- Lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver integrated solutions
- Close coordination with customers and our Munich based teams
- Willingness to conduct 3/4 weeks of on-boarding in Munich, Germany
What we are looking for:
- Work experience in an industry, production or tech company, ideally working with logistic processes
- Ideally a background in technical studies
- Hands-on experience managing technology/software development projects
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments and adjust priorities accordingly
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor in a team
- Strong team management, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary
What you can expect:
At KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- Exciting and diverse projects with well-known customers in an international environment.
- Creative freedom as well as active collaboration in innovative hardware and software solutions.
- Attractive opportunities for further development on the professional level.
- The use of cutting-edge technology and tech talks with like-minded people.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths as well as a visionary goal that we can work towards together.
- A central office right in the loop area
- A dynamic team with a strong cohesion and lots of fun at regular events.
Job Type: Full-time
- IoT: 2 years (Preferred)
- hardware and software: 2 years (Preferred)
- logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
- project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts