plus Kinex Media is one of the fastest-growing digital agency in Canada. Our vision is to be recognized as the best digital solutions provider. As part of this vision, Kinex is growing and looking for an Inside Sales Representatives. In this role, you will drive revenue by acquiring new clients by showing them the power of digital marketing (SEM & SEO) to help them grow their business.
*What You'll Do
- Drives sales revenue through new client acquisition
- Prospecting (cold-calling) for golden leads for your pipeline (50-65 calls/day on average)
- Engaging phone prospects in smart, consultative dialogue
- Staying current on internet marketing trends
- Problem-solving and presenting advertising account analyses for new clients
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of the product, and closing warm leads generated by marketing and sales development.
- Be the expert - Provide industry information to clients regarding web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), e-commerce strategies, etc.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics.
- Be organized - maintain a CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
*Who You Are
- 2+ years inside sales experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment in a technology organization.
- Sales Rockstar with a proven history constantly blowing out sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience in the enterprise/mid-market/large SMB space - you live to make money by making clients successful.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru- excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
- Trustworthy- ability to manage sensitive client information.
- Collaborative- You consistently share what's working with others to increase the success of the overall team.
- Driven Achiever- You thrive on challenges and have a proven history of achieving goals or objectives.
- Business Savvy- You have a developing degree of business acumen.
- Strong Communicator- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) and documentation skills.
- Efficient- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Detail Oriented- You are able to manage sensitive information and numerous details with ease.
- Composed- You are patient, professionally mature, and possess the ability to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Personable- You are positive, energetic, and a team player with high standards for ethics and integrity.
- Comfortable using technology- You have strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Services Sales: 2 years (Required)