We're a retail technology and design firm that helps retailers unify their digital and physical retail experience to unlock the next wave of growth for their business. Kinetic is where leading retailers go to discover what their retail experience can be and to access the tech needed to create it.
The Kinetic Commerce SaaS platform connects with existing retail systems making them accessible, interoperable and ready to deliver real-time experiences to retail customers and associates across a suite of connected retail solutions including customer mobile apps, associate mobility apps, endless aisle displays, and connected shopping malls.
Kinetic Commerce was built from the inside out working with leading retail CTOs, CIOs and their IT teams to seamlessly integrate with an array of major retail systems and enable you to bring new solutions to market with maximum efficiency.
What's it Like Here?
- Dynamic, collaborative, team-focused
- Everybody sits together, not divided departmentally
- Always brainstorming, using whiteboards, collaborating, creating
- Work hard, play hard attitudes
- Catered lunches and drinks every Friday
Who Works Here?
- Thought leaders, not thought followers, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- People with the talent and drive to make ground-breaking products
- Engineers and designers who build the whole solution and see beyond the code
- People who value an exceptional user experience
- Passionate, self-motivated problem solvers who are calm under pressure
- Intellectually curious people discussing odd things
- Musicians, artists, dog lovers, coffee addicts, hot sauce experts
If you think you're a fit then we'd love to meet you.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of iOS and OO software development in Swift and/or Objective-C and Java
- Bachelors of Computer Science, a related degree, or equivalent experience
- Prior mobile development experience (iOS/Android)
- A strong understanding of development processes, including Git
- An understanding of Apple Developer certificates, identifiers, and profiles
- Experience developing apps with use of Core Data and cached data sets
- Experience building mobile apps using GraphQL or RESTful web services with JSON
- Ability to translate functional requirements into effective and intuitive mobile apps
- Excellent communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- UX / design eye
- Cocoa desktop development experience
- A side project you're working on for fun/learning/etc