Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital of St. Louis and Kindred Healthcare are currently seeking a part-time STAFF ACCOUNTANT to join our team!
Processes Accounts Payable. Carry out various general ledger duties as assigned.
- Coordinates approval and processing of purchase orders and invoices.
- Assists with month-end close duties, as needed.
- Performs routine vendor inquiry function using SAP Accounts Payable software.
- Assists Controller with various expense analysis.
- Code, key, and scan invoices into SAP software.
- Responds timely to vendor inquiries. Follows up with vendors as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all patient information.
Associate/Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field preferred, but not required. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education.
Experience with Microsoft Excel required.
Must be able to deal professionally with patients, physicians, visitors, and the general public.
Must possess a high degree of analytical ability and critical thinking.
Accuracy and attention to detail a must.