Marketing Essential Job Functions
- Supports various corporate communication efforts (including letters, digest and cards).
- Prepares, formats, and edits a range of documents and materials (including forms, basic templates, jobsite templates and manuals). Ensures that content layout and formatting is professional, consistent, and reflects the brand. This includes all instances of the forms across network platforms, ensuring that current versions are available.
- Coordinates business card facilitation by placing orders for employees.
- Coordinates client survey process with third party market researcher. Solicits information from internal project management regarding survey preparation; formats and distributes survey responses; and helps ensure that the process remains relevant and provides valuable feedback.
- Acts as a brand ambassador and helps ensure that brand guidelines are accurately followed by internal departments and external vendors and partners.
- Provides basic graphic design assistance as requested by supervisor.
- Coordinates the project data worksheets and information for all projects. Enters project data from worksheets into department databases. Maintains department databases, including project history database(s) and client survey data. Ensures all information is entered timely, accurate, complete, and accessible. Also provides this information to team as requested.
- Supports the corporate and project apparel programs and online store including: orders and shipments; ensuring high quality products that are aligned with the brand; and maintaining a positive working relationship with promo/apparel vendor(s).
- Supports the team with expense reports, prepares and codes invoices, sets-up meetings, agendas, and notes.\
- Organizes and maintains marketing inventory and supplies at the office.
Additional Job Functions
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline work and reduce waste to improve efficiency.
- Reviews industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns and shares with management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize, multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Customer service orientated and proactive initiative with follow-up
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient with computer software including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)