Growing Real Estate Investment firm is looking for motivated individuals to add to our team!
As a Property Consultant, you will prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Acquisition Manager.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
Hours and Pay Structure:
- 100% commissionable compensation with incredible performance bonuses.
- It is a 5 day work week at 20-30 hours/week
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in the pipeline.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, coordination, and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage the cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics.
- Experience with a Dialer.
- Positive attitude - People who will excel in this position are coachable and open to constructive criticism to get better quickly.
- You must have fluent speaking and writing English skills.
- You need to be a people's person- friendly and love to talk to people.
- Typing skills - Must be able to type notes while on the phone with prospects...
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices memorize and internalize scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to overcome objections
- Work hours are limited to CST (4/5 days a week with a minimum of 4 hours from 10 am to 7 pm)
- Real estate experience
- Fast internet connection and a quiet environment
- Customer Relationship Management experience is a BONUS
- Competitive Market Analysis experience is a BONUS
- Research and lead generation experience is a BONUS
**We are looking for a long-term team member. Our goal is to have you grow with us, not work for us. The more appointments and success we can accomplish, then we are all winners at the end of the day. Therefore, this job is HOURLY with a BONUS COMMISSION structure.**
Job Type: Commission