- Implement Montessori philosophy.
- The role of a Montessori teacher is that of an observer whose ultimate goal is to intervene less and less as the child develops.
- The teacher's first objective is to prepare and organize the learning environment
- Meet the needs and interests of the children as well as promote independence.
- Facilitate effective communication as peace educators.
- Consistently working to teach courteous behaviours and pro-social conflict resolution skills.
- Prepare and organize the Montessori environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Montessori: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Montessori (Preferred)
- E.C.E. (Required)