Kinbok Enterprises Inc. is a registered SMB member of FINTRAC, Canada. We do currency exchange and wire money transfer from and to all countries of the world. We serve over 10 thousand customers around the world each year with headquarters based on Vancouver, Canada and a Sino-Canadian company based in Beijing, China. Currently, we are looking for an Account Manager to be in charge of overall sales activities for our company.
- Plan, participate in and review sales activities of the company to ensure proper conduct of sales operations;
- Establish, execute and optimize client management and sales process and procedures;
- Communicate with the company director over product feature, structure, and profitability and exchange & transfer commission and make proper adjustment if necessary;
- Negotiate with customers to get highest transaction volume possible with comparatively favorable exchange rate;
- Regularly communicate with existing customers to facilitate repeatable revenue and exploit their demands for currency exchange and money transfer on new possible occasions;
- Anticipate and meet the demands of key customers and tough customers;
- Work closely with marketing staff on online/offline marketing schemes to develop new opportunities;
- Design and carry out sales staff training on market trends, sales tactics, social skills, etc.
- Completion of university courses in finance, accounting, business administration or a related field may be required;
- 3-4 years’ work experience in a sales position in the financial industry is required;
- Proficiency in exchange control regulations and exchange policy & procedures;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Work under pressure;
- Proficiency in a second language such as Mandarin, Cantonese, etc. would be an additional asset.
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Working Hours: 40Hours/Week
Compensation: $23/hr-$25/hr+ bonus
Please submit your application by email to: Kinbokhr@hotmail.com