Kimmel Sales Limited
Full Time Permanent
Kimmel Sales has been a well established purveyor of Snack Foods over the past 30 years. We supply 19 of the 20 largest North American Retailers with private label potato chips. This is an excellent opportunity for a product development professional who is eager to join a positive and effective team.
- Manage the product development process including product formulation, customer plant visits, final product specifications.
- Complete nutritional analysis and regulatory recommendations for our customers when creating new packaging and labels.
- Ensure the quality of new and existing products through sample testing.
Required Education and Experience
- Post secondary education in food science and/or a culinary program.
- 1 - 2 years of product management experience.
- Work experience in food manufacturing would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills in English.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a passion for food.
Our team is comprised of people who are enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and supportive.
We invite you to grow with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)