Kimmel Sales has been a well established purveyor of Snack Foods over the past 30 years. We supply 19 of the 20 largest North American Retailers with private label potato chips. This is an excellent opportunity for a product development professional who is eager to join a positive and effective team.
- Manage the product development process including product formulation, lab testing, overseeing plant visits and gaining approvals, then setting final product specifications.
- Ensure the quality of new and existing products through sample testing.
- Complete nutritional analysis and regulatory recommendations for our customers when creating new packaging and labels.
Required Education and Experience
- Post secondary education in food science and/or a culinary program.
- 1 - 2 years of product development experience.
- Work experience in food manufacturing or commercial kitchen would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills in English.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills and proficient in MS Office programs.
- Self-motivated, proactive with perpetual curiosity and a passion for food.
Our team is comprised of people who are enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and supportive. We invite you to grow with us.
Job Type: Full-time