Our firm, stands for personal service and expertise in Accounting, Individual Tax Preparation, Business Tax Advisors and helping you plan your Estate and Retirement. We offer a wide variety of accounting, tax and consulting services that will make your life easier. We want to build a long-term relationship with you so that we can continue to provide relevant advice as the years go by.
We are looking for a Top Tier Administrative Assistant to help us make our clients know that they are our #1 Priority. We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients by providing exceptional services and guidance while maintaining our relevance and by being knowledgeable and ethical.
Administrative Assistant Essential Functions:
- Answers phones and builds client relationships by providing solutions.
- Check and distribute mail, e-mails and faxes throughout the day.
- Maintain client files and filing of client information.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients and co-workers.
- Becomes a client liaison by assisting their needs and relaying information.
- Make copies, scan, fax and e-mail as needed.
- Maintain a professional and organized looking office.
- Track and order office supplies inventory.
- Handle client mailings, as needed and check mail box twice each day.
- Manage office schedule and client meetings.
- Post to facebook, linkedn and other social media with weekly updates.
- Take mail to post office and deliver bank deposits, as needed.
- Track client billings and Accounts Receivables.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of two years responsible administrative experience including answering phones, customer service and general office management.
- QuickBooks, Excel and Word experience required.
- Ability to prioritize and perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computer systems including internet
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- May be required to be a Notary Public.
Specific Skills needed in this role:
- Efficient and organized
- Sense of urgency
- Team Oriented
- Building Client Relationships
- Focus on Firm Growth
- Being the best or more than expected
- Takes pride in work
Thank you for reviewing the requirements in this Job Description. If you feel you have the experience required, we would like the opportunity to review your resume for consideration. Please respond with your contact information and we look forward to meeting you some time soon to further discuss your qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24,960.00 to $35,360.00 /year
- Administration/Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- General Accounting/Tax Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Richmond, VA 23236 (Preferred)
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Paid time off