Entry Level- Marketing Intern Kim Foot and Ankle Centers - Long Beach, CAJob Description
Are you someone who wants to build a Career in Marketing?
If your ongoing studies and experience include marketing, social media, sales, and customer service, we want to meet you!
Kim Foot and Ankle Medical Centers, Inc. is a tight-knit growing medical company with experience and integrity for over 25 Years.
To learn more, visit: kimfoot.com / donkim.com
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with a team to create impactful marketing strategies.
- Develop materials to support marketing efforts.
- Use online marketing tools such as Google Ads, InfusionSoft, Hootsuite, etc.
- Set up events and seminars at community groups, corporations, and local businesses.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB IF YOU'RE
- A team player with a positive attitude. You love collaborating with others to achieve goals.
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You're known to operate with, urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Prior experience with online marketing.
- Experience with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Experience with customer service.
- Organization Skills
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Great work environment
- Gain experience in Marketing strategies
- Paid Internship
- Must be a student pursuing a Bachelor's degree or a recent graduate within the last 6 months.
- You need to have a VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE with a good driving record, working vehicle, and up to date car insurance to drive.
Job Type: Part-time internship
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- Why do you want to pursue this opportunity?
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
This Job Is:
- A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)