KILN is looking for a Social Media & Marketing Coordinator who will execute the Company's marketing strategies that drive site traffic, revenue, customer acquisition, and retention. This role will be responsible for the implementation, execution, analyzing and reporting of digital marketing campaigns and will collaborate with internal and external partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategy, calendarizing and execution of social media content with a goal to grow our social media channels across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Create lay flats and original content.
- Create story content.
- Source inspirational content.
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve audience.
- Recommend Influencers.
- Setup, test, and launch digital marketing campaigns.
- Lead in developing, executing, and optimizing paid and organic search strategy.
- Lead with the design and execution of affiliate, display, and retargeting strategies.
- Manage campaigns to KPI and budget targets.
- Plan and produce events & photo shoots for seasonal campaigns, lookbooks, and social media that follow the companies voice.
- Manage all photograph & content assets.
- Manage the external PR agency for editorial and celebrity placements.
- Develop relationships and work closely with bloggers and influencers for product placement and affiliate marketing.
- Manage overall marketing budgets to drive increased efficiency.
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Manage all web uploads into Shopify
- Create website collateral, copy and facilitate asset refreshes.
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics (ROI, CTR, conversion data, traffic, bounce, etc.).
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve customer experience, store traffic and revenue, driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline
- Experience in the apparel or accessories industry
- 2-5 years of experience running digital marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of affiliate marketing, bid management and web analytics tools
- Familiarity with digital display advertising across social and ad networks, and the associated vendor landscape.
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for reviewing data
- Highly self-motivated, independent, and able to quickly adapt to unique situations
- Excellent verbal, written, problem-solving, decision-making, and time-management skills, with a proven track record of juggling priorities and successfully meeting multiple deadlines
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Proficiency in Shopify a plus
- Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Profiency in Klaviyo a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing Automation: 1 year (Required)
- Web Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shopify: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules