Live-in Resident Manager, Harlington Crescent, Halifax, NS
Killam Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: KMP.UN), is one of the largest owners, managers and developers of multi-residential rental properties and manufactured home communities in Canada. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
- Daily cleaning of the building
- Tenant relations, inquires and rental calls
- Assist with snow shoveling of steps/sidewalks during winter months
- Building and maintaining positive professional tenant relationships
- Previous experience in a customer service/supervisory role
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Previous experience with Property Management industry and/or as a building superintendent is an asset
Killam Apartment REIT offers competitive wages, a comprehensive group benefit plan, dependent scholarship program, and the opportunity to own a piece of Killam through our Employee Unit Purchase Plan.
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.