From everyday lingerie to special occasion seduction pieces, to loungewear, all the way through to ready-to-wear, Kiki de Montparnasse's collections are as sophisticated as they are effortless.
Kiki de Montparnasse is looking to hire an experienced and passionate Production Coordinator to join its growing team.
With a focus on luxury lingerie and RTW, and reporting to the Production Director, this person will be responsible for supporting the Sourcing/Production Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in daily communication to all vendors regarding the timing and action of all programs in work.
- Maintain and follow up on time & action calendar for pre-production samples, lab dips, bulk fabric approval and lab testing.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient distribution of all incoming packages to the appropriate Design and Technical Designer
- Purchase order entry, maintenance and tracking with overseas vendors for on time delivery of fabrics and trims.
REQUIREMENTS include, but are not limited to:
- 2-4 Years prior experience as Production Assistant with proven track record.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of the product development process.
- Proficient in word, excel
- Additional related experience working in manufacturing and sourcing with global vendors.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)