From everyday lingerie to special occasion seduction pieces, to loungewear, all the way through to ready-to-wear, Kiki de Montparnasse's collections are as sophisticated as they are effortless.
Kiki de Montparnasse is looking to hire an experienced and passionate Associate Designer to join its growing team.
- Producing and editing technical sketches and for every season and special collaborations
- Producing and editing fabric and trim sheet for every season and special collaborations.
- Producing and editing detail sheets for every season and special collaborations.
- Correcting and updating patterns - making sure that these are clean, matching the approved sample and ready to hand off to production.
- Finalizing pattern page, cutters must and yield/fabric consumptions for every garment and special collaborations.
- Assist designers during fittings taking notes being responsible on correction all edits on fabrications, trims and designs
- Coordinate and collaborate with production in producing quality, cost effective garments
Characteristics of a desirable candidate include:
Interest in RTW and lingerie, with 2 years experience
Some knowledge on patternmaking, garment construction, fabrication and technical development
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
Ability to handle fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Design: 2 years (Preferred)