We are looking for an excellent Content Manager to create, improve, and maintain content across all of Kin's marketing channels. Kin has an ambitious editorial calendar and requires a wide range of content types including blog posts, social media content, infographics, video content, web copy, presentations, and speeches, among others.
Our ideal candidate is above all an excellent writer who makes complex concepts easy to understand. You should be excellent at working with a wide range of colleagues including your fellow marketers, product managers, engineers, executives, and partnerships. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives.
What you'll do:
Experience We Like:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing plan
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop website content
- Create and publish awesome blog content
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers' posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience working with B2B companies - cryptocurrency companies are a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience building and running content programs autonomously
- Experience managing different writers
- Experience working closely with developers
- Easy going and sense of humor are a plus
Created by Kik, Kin is a cryptocurrency that brings together a broad group of participants to create an open ecosystem of digital services that prioritizes consumer experience and choice. Implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token, Kin will serve as the basis of interoperability within the Kin Ecosystem. For more information, please go to kinecosystem.org.