As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division
KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
]Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with setup and revision of bills of material and routing, along with cost rolls: Standard, Forecast, and Budget
- Assist with analyzes and calculate areas of cost savings
- Prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual
- Assist with full physical, cycle counts, and inventory reporting
- Assist with Maintenance of general ledger including review and explain Actual to Forecast/Budget spend variances
- Prepare open PO report to oversee cost budget control with Ops management
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual close of general ledger and reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of capital requests including appropriate economic analysis when required and assure backup documentation is adequate
- Review financial statements for completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Prepare weekly Earned Hours Report
- Assist with Preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory tax filings at the plant level
- Assist in annual external and internal control audits including completion of requested schedules
- Assist in the documentation of policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
- Provide backup support for Payroll/Administrative duties as needed
The above statement describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting
- Proficient in GAAP preferred
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, sum/if).
- Experience with SAP a plus and/or major ERPs
- Understanding of manufacturing plant operations (manufacturing industry experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, be well organized and a team player
- Detail oriented and accurate, able to multitask and prioritize workload
- Have multi-site experience with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Resourceful, multi-tasking, and root cause driven toward resolution
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.