Requisition ID: 79312
Rotation Job: 14 days in site 7 days out site - The employee will stay in the Kiewit Camp.
- Prepare letters, reports, meeting agendas, travel arrangements, and other ad hoc documentation;
- Manager the camp bookings for all project employees;
- Distribute documents, revisions, and new construction work packages in accordance with the document distribution matrices;
- Managing clerical job duties as pertaining to document management;
- Distribute messages to employees, and maintain ingoing and outgoing Mail.
- High school graduate with at least two-year related business experience;
- A travel coordination experience would be appreciate;
- Willing to perform a variety of tasks and learn new skills;
- Working knowledge of all office machines (computer, copy machine, and telephone systems).
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built in to every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
- Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
- Named to the Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute Canada for the sixth year in a row
- Extended health, dental and vision insurance where employees can get expert support for work, life, and everything in between
- RRSP plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of weekly base wages
- Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year, in addition to statutory holidays per each province’s guidelines
- We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs.
Kiewit believes in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination, and complies with all laws regarding human rights in the provinces where we operate.