Requisition ID: 83601
Aero Automatic Sprinkler Company, a district of Kiewit is committed to all aspects of the fire protection business. From service calls to full installations, no job is too small or too big for Aero. Our team of designers utilizes up-to-date software, designing efficient code-compliant fire protection for a wide variety of project types.
Aero Automatic Sprinkler Company’s main office is located in Phoenix as well as branches in Corona, California and Denver, Colorado. Since 1985 we are proudly committed to saving lives and property.
- Perform a variety of accounting/payroll/inventory functions in a stimulating and diverse environment.
- Bookkeeping duties in support of two operating units
- Assist in inventory reporting and control
- Support payroll functions regarding accuracy and timeliness of hours worked submittals
- Degree, certification or equivalent combination of coursework and experience in Accounting
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and experience in payroll related applications
- Previous exposure to Eclipse or Spectrum applications is a plus
- Experience in construction office environment or one with daily exposure to all levels of management, staff and craft personnel desirable
- Fast-paced, casual office environment; must be able to interact professionally with management and staff and craft employees while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
- Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
- 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
- Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
- We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.