Kidz Kare is a one-stop resource to support parents on their journey in raising healthy, happy and knowledgeable individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are experienced in care-giving for children, Early Childhood Education and advancements in these fields.
- Provide age specific childcare.
- Provide a caring, safe, nurturing and stimulating environment.
- Organizing and engaging in various activities.
- Food preparation as requested and agreed upon by the family/company.
- Completing timesheets
- Being available for Personal Development days organized by the company.
- Passion for working and educating children in a fun and effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and prioritizing skills
- Open-minded, teachable, driven and creative
- Able to multi-task
- Knowledge and experience with child development
- Up to date first aid certificate & CPR training
- All health immunizations up to date
- Valid Criminal Background Check
Above & Beyond:
- Knowledge of the CCEYA
- ECE or ECA Diploma
- Post-Secondary Degree
- Experience in a Licensed Daycare and/or as a Nanny or equivalent.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role; however, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time