Kidz Kare is a one-stop resource to support parents on their journey in raising healthy, happy and knowledgeable individuals. Our services include daycare services through our Licensed Kare division, personalized daycare through our Nannie Kare division, babysitting through our Kasual Kare division and educational support and enhancement through our Edu-Kare division.
We are looking for Sales Consultants to join our growing team to help us educate parents and potential clients about our various lines of service through in-home and/or corporate setting consultations.
- Meet with potential clients to drive sales and service knowledge
- Demonstrate advanced service knowledge during consultations with families
- Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures
- Work with reception to schedule sales appointments (consultations) with clients
- Generate new leads through trade-shows and marketing initiatives
- Follow up with potential and existing clients to make sure that they are satisfied with service
- Find new target markets and penetrate them to drive sales
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and prioritizing skills
- Open-minded, teachable, driven and creative
- Able to multi-task
- Knowledge and experience with Sales
- Up to date first aid certificate & CPR training
- All health immunizations up to date
- Valid Criminal Background Check
- G-Class driver's licence -- in good standing.
- Access to a reliable working vehicle under active insurance
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role; however, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)