Do you like working in an active, fun environment with a close-knit group of awesome people? Do you love teaching kids?
Kids Can Swim Kanata is looking for energetic people with great personalities to join our team as swim teachers/aquatic educators.
The Kids Can Swim difference lies in our:
1) Purpose-Built facilities with 32C warm water that is UV-filtered and turned-over 2 hours and our shallow pools
2) Easy online registration system and swim lessons offered 7 days a week all year around.
3) Our science-based, proprietary curriculum taught by dedicated and talented instructors - that could be you!
4) Low-ratio classes leading to more one-on-one teaching time with the kids
We know our teachers are our greatest asset! We provide 40 hours of introductory training, a fun and team-oriented working environment, ongoing professonal development opportunities and so much more.
Benefits of Kids Can Swim:
- Focus on professional development
- Great pay
- Team-oriented, close-knit and fun work environment
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Super clean water that's gentle on your skin and super sanitary
- Systemized approach to teaching and swimming lesson delivery
- Skill and enjoyment working with kids
- Available for a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Physically fit to work 3-4 hours shifts in the pool
- Current Water Instructor certification or equivalent, National Lifeguard qualification and CPR C and First Aid qualification
Teaching swimming will help save young lives and best of all, it's great fun! Come and experience the difference!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour