Who we are:
KidPass is the new way for parents to discover and book thousands of kids activities using one easy membership. We closed a Series A this summer and are already working with thousands of activity providers, including Gymboree, Kidville, the Museum of Modern Art, and many more. Backed by leading tech investors, KidPass has rapidly grown to become the largest kids activities booking site. Our mission is help parents find the best activities that can enrich the lives of their children and dramatically disrupt and improve the rapidly growing $70B kids activities industry.
As a UI/UX Designer at KidPass, you'll play a critical role in shaping the design efforts across building out of our internal tools, partner dashboards, sales & marketing materials, and our main site, KidPass.com. In this role, you will work closely with our Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams.
About the position:
- Passionate about creating great visual designs and user experiences
- Driven and curious to learn quickly in a fast paced startup environment
- Collaborative and comfortable working in groups with engineers, product, and marketing teams
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial
- Skilled in design software including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Preference for those with experience with HTML though not necessary
- BA degree in design or relevant field
More about us:
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to understand design requirements
- Work with the product, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to produce simple, beautiful, and clean designs for our website, mobile site, and/or print materials
- Know when to rapidly sketch/wireframe or prototype concepts for quick feedback, as well as when to drive production-ready deliverables
Our team is comprised of smart, talented, and driven people who are hard at work building a service that parents and children love. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous vacation and parental leave policies, as well as perks such as a flexible work environment for parents, team milestone outings, snacks, happy hours, and more!
Sound good to you? Hit the "apply" button below. We look forward to hearing from you.