KidPass is the new way for parents to discover and book thousands of kids activities using one easy membership. We closed a Series A this summer and are already working with thousands of activity providers, including Gymboree, Kidville, the Museum of Modern Art, and many more. Backed by leading tech investors, KidPass has rapidly grown to become the largest kids activities booking site. Our mission is help parents find the best activities that can enrich the lives of their children and dramatically disrupt and improve the rapidly growing $30B kids activities industry.
As a Sales Executive at KidPass, you'll be at the front lines of growing KidPass and signing up new partner businesses. You will identify target lists and leads for your geography, reach out to business owners and decision makers, and provide them an overview of KidPass and how we help businesses grow. You will be responsible for establishing and strengthening partner relationships, starting from scratch with setting them up with business profiles and schedules in our database.
Our sales team is skilled, positive, and driven, with strong influence management and negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success, and an entrepreneurial approach that allows them to thrive in a dynamic startup environment. The Sales Executive position is a key role in growing and strengthening our partner relationships.
About the position:
- Motivated, can-do attitude and ability to get things done while working independently and as part of a team
- Love talking to people and building relationships
- Ability to make calls and meet in person with kids activity providers
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced, enterprising environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skillfully manages multiple responsibilities
- Previous sales experience is a must
- Prospecting new partners, closing sales, and onboarding new clients for success; you'll be the go-to person for the businesses that you find, close, and set up
- Ensure partners follow all the right steps to be successful on KidPass
- Work closely with account management and operations team to ensure seamless communication both internally and externally with our partners
- Compensation based on experience with benefits. You should be performance driven, and comfortable working with a commission structure
- Document inbound and outbound inquiries, follow-ups, and other client activity
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales targets