At KidPass, we pride ourselves on working with the best kids activity providers and we are looking for team members who share our passion. As a Sales Account Executive at KidPass, you'll be at the front lines of growing KidPass and signing up new partner businesses. You will identify target lists and leads for your geography, reach out to business owners and decision makers, and provide them with an overview of KidPass and how we help businesses grow.
About the position:
- Motivated, can-do attitude and ability to get things done while working independently and as part of a team
- Love talking to people and building relationships
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is preferred
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced, enterprising environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
More about us:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research, prospect and sell new partners in target areas to help KidPass expand its geographic footprint
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing Salesforce, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
KidPass is the new way for parents to discover and book thousands of kids activities using one easy membership. We work with thousands of activity providers, including Gymboree, Kidville, the Museum of Modern Art, and many more. Backed by leading tech investors, KidPass has rapidly grown to become the largest kids activities booking site. Our mission is help parents find the best activities that can enrich the lives of their children and dramatically disrupt and improve the rapidly growing $70B kids activities industry.
Open to part-time and full-time candidates. Must have prior sales or customer service experience. Hourly base pay of $15 per hour plus commission.