KidPass is the new way for parents to discover and book thousands of kids activities using one easy membership. We work with thousands of activity providers, including Gymboree, Kidville, the Museum of Modern Art, and many more. Backed by leading tech investors, KidPass has rapidly grown to become the largest kids activities booking site. Our mission is help parents find the best activities that can enrich the lives of their children and dramatically disrupt and improve the rapidly growing $70B kids activities industry.
Are you an entrepreneurial marketer with a passion for growing new products? Do you think both creatively and analytically, coming up with innovative ideas and executing on them? Want to work with a new startup that is revolutionizing the way parents discover and book amazing kid's activities? Are you a parent passionate about helping make the lives of other parents easier?
As a Product Manager at KidPass, you'll be at the helm of defining requirements, constructing roadmaps, and working with engineers and designers to build an innovative product for a vibrant, buzzing community of parents and kids activity providers. Product Managers are driven, self-motivated, strong communicators, and organized. You'll wear many different hats as you work with the team on defining and launching new features!
We are always looking for folks returning to the workforce and parents who can see themselves using our product!
About the position:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a product management role, working across disciplines and software platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- Experience working with and/or leading cross-functional teams including stakeholders within product development, design, engineering, customer support, analytics, and marketing.
- Supreme attention to detail. Ability to problem-solve around even the most esoteric of issues or features.
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for data-driven decision-making. Proficiency with Excel.
- Top-notch prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work.
- Experience translating user flows to product requirements and managing a project from requirements to completion. Familiarity with project management software like Trello.
- Strong user experience intuitions; ability to discern seamless UX from poor UX and to empathize with users.
More about us:
- Lead new product initiatives across web, iOS & Android platforms.
- Partner with engineering and design leads to deliver new projects against ambitious timelines.
- Assist with quality assurance of new feature development. Ensure new products launching meet our expectations for quality and behavior.
- Conduct analyses on user behaviors and trends. Use these analyses to inform product decisions and future developments.
- Draft product requirements and specs. Vet requirements against both qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Help the product team prioritize new feature and bug fix work. Manage day to day tasks and timelines for new initiatives.
- Participate in product strategy and tactical planning conversations. Provide opinions on best next steps for product development.
Our team is comprised of smart, talented, driven people who are hard at work building a service parents and children will love. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous vacation and parental leave policies, as well as perks such as a flexible work environment for parents, team milestone outings, snacks, happy hours, and more!
Sound good to you? Hit the "apply" button below. We look forward to hearing from you!