JetRails is a hosted infrastructure provider for mission-critical web applications. Our clients run multi-million dollar e-commerce stores and cutting edge web apps. It's our job to keep them online. With hundreds of millions of dollars on the line, we take our job very seriously. We live and breathe speed, security, scalability, and strategy for web infrastructure. Oh, and we're serious about having fun! We learned long ago that without that magic ingredient, work feels too much like... work.
Cutting edge infrastructure is never boring. While relentlessly pursuing 100% uptime, we learn, earn, work with smart and motivated teammates, and generally have a great time. All this in a relaxed easy going culture, lacking office politics with a laser focus on customer happiness.
We're a motley crew of tech geeks, gamers, and fun-lovers. We've been around since 2000, when we started life as eBoundHost offering shared, dedicated and virtual hosting services. We've been a stable, profitable and growing company since the beginning.
You're excited by the idea of a meaningful role with a company that values and retains its talented teammates (you guessed it, that's us!). You insist on a work environment that's fun and dynamic, where your coworkers respect and value each other. You have opinions on how to make things better, and want to be heard and encouraged. You don't sit around waiting to be told what to do - instead, you figure out where you can add value and start pitching in.
About This Role
This is a new role for our company, and we're pumped to bring the right person onto the team. What do we mean by the right person? Two things...
- Table stakes: you'll need the skills and experience to tackle the core requirements of the job without breaking a sweat: prospecting, following up with leads, tracking progress and creating new sales funnels.
- You'll need to wow us with value. That means finding ways to move our organization forward without being explicitly told how. Your job isn't simply to execute on a process, it's to improve its design. We're counting on you to tell us how you can help.
Duties a bit outside the box:
- Keeping up with technology and industry trends. We provide solutions to complex e-commerce challenges. The more you know, the more value you bring to the table.
- We have an amazing CRM, but not enough time to program it for an efficient prospecting process. We'll need your help there.
- Gain a strong grasp on complex systems such as Magento.
- Use video technologies to connect with and help bring brand awareness front and center to those who need us.
Duties that are table stakes:
- Prospecting - use tools to help qualify leads, maintain progress in a CRM and create appointments/opportunities for our sales team.
- Month-end reconciliation and managerial reporting. We're technologists, so we're counting on you to report on your progress and find areas that need improvement.
- Be a master of sales prospecting, cold outreach, lead generation, follow up, proposals and closing abilities to meet deadlines and exceed quotas.
Requirements for success in this role:
- Be trustworthy, honest, reliable and accountable
- Initiative: Figure out what needs doing and get started
- Organization: Prioritize and manage multiple workstreams
- Positivity: Smiles are contagious
- Teamwork: Contribute to and enable everyone's success
- Detailed: Pay attention to the little things that matter
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred but not required)
- Proficiency with office technology (we're a tech company, duh)
- Ability to speak clearly, and write even more clearly
- Track record of prospecting (show us the KPIs/results that you've measured in the past)
Why work at JetRails
Imagine a company where employees don't leave. That's us. We've grown deliberately over almost 20 years by avoiding turnover. We avoid turnover because we care deeply about the people who work with us. We are guided by a mission and values that attract the right sort of people to the team.
Our mission and values
We're not the right place for everyone, but we're the right place for you if you're aligned with our core values and want to get behind our mission to provide excellent, simple hosting infrastructure while having lots of fun.
And we're serious about fun. We only work with customers who appreciate us. We only work with the best and brightest teammates. We automate everything that can be automated. We are allergic to busywork.
Other things you should know about us:
- We anticipate customer needs and act on them. We answer customers quickly and fully, and come to resolution with as little involvement from the customer as possible.
- We promote winners in our own team and send losers on their way.
- We move quickly but stay focused.
- We provide solutions that are needed, appreciated and valued by our customers.
- We reward hard work but discourage stupid work.
- Develop the team by giving straight honest and always direct feedback.
Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical and dental benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Retirement account with company matching
- Choose your own computer / tech setup
- Office parties and events - cubs games, LAN parties
- An office free from politics
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- prospecting with documented track record: 3 years (Preferred)
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules