Advanced International Aviation Academy - JetEXE is offering a unique opportunity for the position of Accountant & Administrative assistant at our Premier Flight School & Aircraft Maintenance company. Exceptional Career advancement opportunities exist for someone looking to grow with the company.
- Fluent with Quickbooks
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage Bill payments and Accounts Receivable.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule Customers
- Invoice scheduled Customer Flights
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence with the Federal Aviation Administration
- Create account Forecasts and plans in XL and word Documents
- Liaise and work with banking.
- Submit and reconcile inventory reports
- Provide general support to fellow employees
- Act as the point of contact for Customers WRT accounts.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative personnel to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Sacramento, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)