The Walmart Media Group is looking for a Product Commercialization Manager who will be responsible for bringing best in class product solutions to market. Reporting to the Director, Brand Market and Positioning, you will be responsible for the go-to-market and commercialization of Walmart Media Group’s ad solutions, across the full product portfolio. The role focuses on creating and leading innovative adoption strategies, effective communication plans, and robust sales enablement plans that support achievement of product and organizational goals.
Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising platform for brands, uniquely designed to reach hundreds of millions of U.S. shoppers across their entire shopping journey. We connect billions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both online and in-store), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives results.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Develop clear, concise go-to-market plans and drive product launch campaigns (planning, internal marketing, external marketing, digital plans) of new products/enhancements
- Analyze product trends constantly (usage, engagement, retention, conversion, etc.) to identify key opportunities
- Identify core audience segments and develop strategies to maximize product penetration and execute innovative campaigns to deliver cross-product solutions to increase market presence, client engagement and client adoption
- Partner and advocate with the Product Marketing Team to identify opportunities and evaluate new features and releases, etc.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Effectively present and evangelize plans to sales teams/leadership groups throughout the organization
- Drive internal commercialization messaging and training that educates and informs Product, Sales, Relationship Management and Service teams.
- Five to seven years of strategic marketing / communication experience including digital marketing within a advertising or ecommerce organization
- Five or more years of documented successful project and campaign management experience, including experience in managing end-to-end commercialization plans
- Proven experience to write compelling copy/tell a powerful story across various audiences and mediums
- Proven ability to influence others when promoting and selling ideas.
- Desktop publishing experience with exceptional MS office skills – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field is required
- Commercially astute and marketing-minded