Position: Director of Marketing
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Livingston, NJ
Hours: Business Hours
A leading, dynamic NJ law firm is seeking a Director of Marketing. The Firm has been recognized for many achievements, including being named as one of the Best Companies to Work for in New Jersey.
The Director of Marketing will work directly with Firm leadership, contribute to existing Marketing programs and will lead the development of new initiatives aligned with strategic Firm goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of Marketing functions, including written communications, branding, digital marketing, event planning and coordination, and social media. The Director will manage all projects and processes that support multiple practice groups while directing all day to day efforts of the Marketing team.
What experience we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
* 10+ years of marketing/communications experience, ideally in the legal or professional services industry.
* Previous experience managing a team.
* Prior experience creating and implementing organizational brand and Marketing strategies.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze marketing data and establish metrics for measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, social media, etc.
* Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
* Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media Marketing.
* Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
* Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint.
* Ability to be self-directed and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial, hands-on approach.
* Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
What you will be doing:
* Ensure all Marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
* Work closely with attorneys and department chairs in the development and execution of Firmwide and practice group specific events.
* Supervise and provide leadership to the Marketing team who are responsible for the planning, preparation and implementation of internal and external events, both Firm hosted and co-sponsored.
* Responsible for the development, execution and content of all digital communications tools including the Firm website, attorney bios, social media postings and Firm advertising. Work with attorneys in preparing articles and other written materials, PowerPoint presentations as well as their preparation for participation in trade events, seminars, client meetings and all other associated business development activities.
* Provide oversight to the Firm's branding efforts, ensuring a common Firm language, consistent messaging and adhering to style guidelines.
* Oversee the production of all external communications regarding Firm and practice group announcements, events, newsletters and client industry functions.
* Oversee the Firm's public relations efforts, including writing press releases.
* Manage the relationship with the Firm's public relations consultant, collaborating on strategies to have the Firm's attorneys be recognized as thought leaders in their field through writing, speaking and other promotional opportunities.
* Direct the development and design of Firm brochures and other collaterals.
* Responsible for managing entry submissions for all third-party lists and awards.
* Prepare Marketing budgets, reports and metrics for measuring program and campaign success.
* Development and maintenance of Firm Marketing calendar of events.
* Further own professional knowledge through regular workshops, research and seminars; share best practices with the team.
Jersey Staffing and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Job Type: Full-time