Jellyvision is hiring Account Managers
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX(r) ( https://www.jellyvision.com/solutions/ ), an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions--like choosing and using employee benefits--easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need talented Account Managers to help us.
As an Account Manager, you'll help the ALEX team delight our current (and prospective) accounts using your sparkling customer interaction skills and ability to maintain a close working relationship with the Insights Analyst team.
- Establish a strong sales process that includes pre-research, consultative question-asking, pitches, and follow-ups.
- Sell customers on Jellyvision's new technologies and products
- Support key customer accounts through the sale of custom services
- Work with our project management/services team to appropriately scope and execute those custom projects
- Help the account team design a plan for the customer's interactions with us throughout their journey with ALEX(r)
- Manage the project handoffs between the sales/integration teams and the marketing/implementation teams.
- Answer customer questions (via phone and email) with a deft mix of charm and competence
- Travel occasionally to visit customers onsite
Experience & Skills
- Comfortable selling into (often large) corporate accounts
- Bonus points if you've worked specifically with HR/Corporate Communications accounts or in the SAAS industry.
- Able to meet (and/or exceed) sales quotas
- A creative problem solver
- An excellent communicator
- Discerning and self-aware
- Driven and motivated
- Confident (but not arrogant)
- Hardworking and eager
- A team player
Our credo is a simple one:
be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!