As an Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for general clerical support of the monthly accounting close process, as well as assisting with managing journal entries, and other source documentation. Other duties include:
- Preparing financial reports, reconciling accounts, and investigating discrepancies
- Providing support to a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Skills needed for success in this role include:
- Ability to seek out relevant information.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain strong focus on details.
- Ability to stay well organized.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift